Monday, July 13, 2020

Daisy Tortoise


Let's kick this week off with a huge button made of tortoise Bakelite. Twelve lobes or petals going around this big daisy are decoratively pinned with metal studs. The earthy color and straightforward contours of this button make me think of Native American artwork. I purchased this button from my friend Doreen, and let me emphasize this: If you're interested in collecting buttons of any substance or style, please visit Doreen's Etsy shop. I buy buttons from this lady all the time and her buttons are glorious and fairly priced. All the buttons I'm positing this week are from Doreen's online shop. She sells an ever-changing smorgasbord of buttons and her store is a major eyeful of vivid finds. On that note, be sure to click the link I leave for BUTTONS FROM THE ATTIC (Doreen's shop) whenever I spotlight a button I've purchased from her myself. Happy button collecting!

Visit Doreen's online store:

-Sherbert McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment