Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Tender Buttons


One of my favorite places in the world is Tender Buttons in the heart of Manhattan Island, NY, NY. Truly an antique button emporium (and one of the Wonders of the World in my book), the little shop is bursting with extravagant buttons in every make and formation going back to many time periods across the ages. If you collect buttons and you just happen to be in New York City, a trip to Tender Buttons is a must, but bring hundreds of dollars because shopping will cost you an arm and a legand possibly a second leg. That's my plug for the best darn button boutique I've ever found; and on that note, here's a three-tone, Bakelite button that I purchased from Tender Buttons back in 2014. The button itself was made during the Roaring 1920's. Damn spanky!


 Tender Buttons 
143 East 62nd Street, New York, New York 10065

-Sherbert McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment