Thursday, June 18, 2020

Don't Eat My Cookies!


Bakelite cookie buttons have always been a fun part of my collection. Check out the "labels" I've created for this blog and notice that I've now posted over 40 varieties of cookie buttons. I reckon that Cookie Monster would go ballistic. These cookies are a pressed style with an eye-catching design. I don't see this kind of cookie too often in my search for Bakelite buttons. From the 1930's.

-Sherbert McGee

Visit Doreen's online store:

What's almost as exciting as finding antiques made of Bakelite? How about vintage magazine ads for Bakelite? Notice the tagline on this advertisement: The Material Of a Thousand Uses. I've been sharing these attractive old ads all week and I still have one more that I'll post tomorrow. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment